- Manages the paintings location, ensuring the green and powerful shipping of consumer services and techniques in complete compliance with UNOPS regulations, policies, regulations, and strategies, as follows:
- Ensures availability of personnel and sources for paintings commitments, facilitating finest workflows. Partners with client and supervised employees to expand purchaser provider agreements.
- Monitors group performance and customer pride, instituting paintings, method and crew modifications for most appropriate outcomes.
- Implements the manipulate mechanism for administrative offerings, consisting of upkeep of administrative control data together with commitments and fees. Executes targeted transactional/certification roles in OneUNOPS.
- Drafts and/or oversees compilation of information and studies for planning of financial resources/administrative price range for administrative/logistical services.
- Manages commitments and expenses.
- Logistics Support Ensures effective and green provision of Logistics guide services, assembly patron desires, and in compliance with UNOPS policies, guidelines, regulations and techniques.
- Manages, co-ordinates and supervises tactics and services in shipments and customs clearance, travel, activities management, supply and assets management offerings, administrative surveys, transportation services and coverage, workplace elements.
- Authoritatively interprets organizational procedures and precedents to provide guidance for complicated or unusual cases and conditions.
- Oversees implementation of logistics system in accordance with UNOPS Logistical Procedures.
- Guides and manages protocol topics, ensuring efficient delivery of customer services, which includes registration of and advisory offerings to personnel, and host government authorizations.
- Manages liaison and coordination with local authorities on authorizations/privileges and immunities for UNOPS personnel, office space and different administrative topics.
- Information and Knowledge Management Facilitates the engagement and provision of high first-rate effects and offerings of the crew supervised thru effective work making plans, overall performance management, coaching, and promoting of mastering and improvement.
- Oversees the right functioning of region’s documentation/records system, such as screening, indexing, classifying, storing and disseminating facts and/or reports and material ensuring conformity with relevant techniques governing the integrity of records and documents.
- Supervises the updating of Intranet on requirements, tools, and records for administrative services.
- Provides sound contributions to information networks and groups of practice.
- Synthesizes and disseminates great practices to inner collaborators and networks.
- Participates, organizes and gives you trainings for the operations/ initiatives group of workers in Administration-Logistics.
- Team Management Facilitates the engagement and provision of excessive first-class effects and offerings of the crew supervised through effective paintings making plans, performance management, coaching, and advertising of getting to know and improvement.
- Provides oversight, making sure compliance through crew individuals with existing regulations and best practices.Impact of Results.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Human Resources
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others