- Manages the system, working closely with MONUSCO CITS.
- Manages the Sage User Group.
- Oversees the identification of office technology needs and maintenance of equipment, software and systems, coordinating enhancements as necessary.
- Handles Information Management for the JOC.
- Takes the lead with respect to the preparation and implementation of the work programme, ensuring that financial resources are utilized to implement activities in accordance with the Section Budget and allotments issued.
- Monitors and reviews the work programme and budget by conducting regular and special reviews to assess progress of actual work versus the programme plan.
- Coordinates the production of mission reports.
- Supervises and/or provides guidance on financial administration and management information issues and practices to colleagues.
- Provides guidance and leadership to more junior staff.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Public Policy
Functional Area: Network Administration
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time