- Candidate will be responsible for Accounting function of the Group.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliations, Checking Cash-Ups, Completeness of Income and recording of liabilities, Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Comprehensive Income.
- Preparation of Cash Flow Statement, GL Control Accounts and Ledger Accounts, Consolidation, Fixed Asset Register.
- Will be responsible for Scrutiny of Ledger Accounts and Reconciliation of Accounts.
- Train and Develop all supervised staff.
- Assist in developing and improving Internal Controls System, Budgets. Analysing and providing explanations for variances.
- Timely submission of Monthly Management Accounts, Taxation and participate in Statutory Compliance.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Accountant
Employment Type: 0